...volunteer at the museum
Behind the scenes at the museum is a beehive of activity. Volunteers energize every aspect of operations, in many different capacities.
Volunteers may opt for short-term, limited-duration assignments, or long-term, regular weekly schedules.
Examples of volunteer opportunities include the following:
- Scanning photographic images (training provided periodically);
- Writing detailed “search” descriptions of images and objects;
- Entering information into computer catalogue database.
Front desk / Museum Store:
- Greet visitors
- Ring up sales in gift shop
- Help staff with small projects
Education / School Programs:
- Program delivery assistants
- Tour guides
Rentals / Special Events:
- Clean up
For more information on volunteering at the museum, call us at 541-756-6320 or email our Volunteer Coordinator.